Saturday, July 16, 2011

Can I get mold/mildew out of my wood cabinets or do i need to buy new asap?

We just moved into a house and didnt realize that our cabinets have a horrible mold/mildew smell too them... and you can see it on ther too... even like some white residue. We have tons of cabinets so its getting tiresome trying to fix this problem. I tried the diluted bleach and put a little more bleach than the 1 to 3 ratio. And it stayed on there for about a minute and dried it off and it still smells like mold. I have a crawl space and they did have to go under the house through the kitchen by where the sink would be because there were busted water pipes under the house because of freezing in the winter.... Im not sure if this is why i have mold now. All the cabinets have it.... some worse than others. Should I save up and try to get new cabinets asap or can these be fixed? thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment