Sunday, July 17, 2011

Scorpio girls: Do you feel like it's way too risky to open your heart and to be open with a Capricorn male?

You know you just might have described me perfectly to how I handle relationships. I do weigh the options and if it doesn't fit then I'm gone and if it even seems like it wouldn't work out for me then I'm gone. No goodbye, no I'll ttyl. I'll just go..simple as that. I really dont know why I do this, but I feel like an explaination would not change a thing. So I take the easy way out. Especially when it came to long distance, all I wanted to do was the see the girl but she would make the same excuse and I wa very patient with her. Eventually I wised up and just stopped talking to her and she didn't deserve a reason as to why. Long distance is meaningless and you should never date like that EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment