Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Muslim parents won't even let me associate with guys?

So my life pretty much sucks. My family are super strict muslims, however I feel like religion just isn't for me. I respect Islam and other religions as a guide for life but I just want to live my life without petty restrictions. I'm 16 and my parents won't even let me associate with guys won't let me hang out with them, text/call them, flirt, and dating is out of the question. My mom recently stole my phone saw that I harmlessly flirt with guys and she took away everything made me delete my fb, took away my phone, my tv, and all my fabric for making clothes and my car. So basically I go behind my parents back they find out punish me then my life sucks. I want to live for me now and not for what/who they want me to be. So basically my question is how can i get my freedom? I know for a fact that sitting down and talking to them won't work because I've tried it before. I'm 16 by the way. Only 2 more years till college and I know if I'm suppressed any longer I'll just end up going crazy in college. Thanks for the help!

No comments:

Post a Comment