Friday, July 15, 2011

I babysit for three children every week for a couple of days. The kids are dirty.?

I do babysitting a few times a week for three children. They are very dirty. There are moldy french fries and other foods in their car seats. I can feel dead skin cells on their backs. Their mother doesn't seem to have time for ANYTHING except school and homework. She weighs 300 pounds so she certainly has time to EAT. I am stuck in a position that I don't know how to get out of. Would you consider this neglect? Their house is also disgusting and there is mildew all around their bathtub. I've been friends with her for 15 years. I don't know what to do, any advice would be appreciated. I don't want to see her lose her kids, but I do want to see that they are taken care of. What would you do?

No comments:

Post a Comment